The Essential Peptide Peel Kit
This Kit Contains all the products required to safely carry out this treatment at home, as well as a complimentary post treatment kit (valued at £69) with enough product to last 14 days, and detailed instructions for use.
There is enough product in this kit to carry out 4-6 treatments. Each peel performed in clinic with Dr Rabia costs from £350 so this kit represents great value for money as well as being effective and safe.
Please note that this treatment kit is only available to purchase for at-home use under medical supervision.
What Is The Essential Peptide Peel?
The CosMedix Essential Peptide Peel is designed to treat the visible signs of ageing with a combination of both peptide and stem cell technology to reveal smoother, younger-looking skin.
This gentle, metabolic treatment offers exfoliation with chirally correct L-Lactic Acid plus Vitamin A to help reduce the look of ageing skin and to help unveil a brighter and suppler complexion. With the addition of Raspberry Oil, which is known to naturally absorb UV radiation, this treatment also helps protect the skin from future damage post treatment.
What conditions does the Essential Peptide Peel treat?
The CosMedix Essential Peptide Peel can help to treat the early signs of ageing as well as helping to prevent premature ageing. The Essential Peptide Peel is also fantastic for anyone concerned with dehydrated skin, by increasing the skins natural moisturising factor enabling it to retain water more effectively.
How often can I have this treatment?
The Essential Peptide Peel is a superficial treatment. It can be performed as often as every 2 weeks if desired. Please contact Dr Rabia if you have any questions about how and when to use this treatment.
Is there anyone who can’t have this treatment?
The CosMedix Essential Peptide Peel is suitable for all skin types and conditions. This treatment is not be suitable for women who are pregnant or breast feeding due to the Retinol. Also anyone currently taking Isotretinoin/Roaccutane (or within the last 6 months) would need to wait before having this treatment.
Does this treatment require any prep?
No, this is a Level 1 resurfacing peel with encapsulated Vitamin A. It is a superficial peel, which is gentle enough for all skin types and conditions. While it does not require any prep or skin priming prior to having the treatment, results will always be enhanced by using the correct home care products. The kit contains the products required for post treatment use, but please contact Dr Rabia if you have any questions about which products you should be using.
- L-Lactic Acid 20% – exfoliating agent, plus a natural moisturising factor to hydrate the skin and stimulate ceramide production.
- LG-Retinex 10% – a proprietary liposomal encapsulation of Retinol, Retinaldehyde and Glycosaminoglycans.
- Bakuchiol – a plant-based analog of Retinol. Just as effective but no irritation.
- Tripeptide (Hexanoyl Dipeptide-3 Norleucine Acetate) – Biometric peeling for skin rejuvenation, reactivates the skins natural shedding process. Proven to improve cell turnover, increase hydration, refines skin texture and reduces appearance of wrinkles.
- Comfrey Root Cell Extract – plant stem cell technology improves the integrity of skins barrier function.
- Raspberry Seed Oil – Antioxidant, known to protect skin from UVB radiation.
- Red Algae Extract – Antioxidant, known to protect skin from UVA radiation.
- Cloudberry Seed Oil – excellent moisturising and antioxidant properties.
- Moringa Seed Extract – skin protection against pollution, heavy metals, smoke etc
Delivery within the UK is FREE.
If you are ordering outside of the UK, International delivery is £40.00 (GBP).
We are happy to offer a full refund for any items purchased from us within 30 days of receipt of goods. Please email email@example.com to arrange for any returns.